Thursday, December 14, 2006

Unfettered?

I am not some falcon to be set loose on the rabbits and squirrels in the forest, only to bring back my prey to whomever let me go in the first place. I am a human bean with real, raw, and occasionally bipolar emotions. I need no leather straps attached to my skinny ankles. I need my own open spaces and the freedom to kill small rodents whenever I feel like it. I also need to shave my legs. On a slightly unrelated note, I have an awkward intern! He's cute in that whole, mid-twenties, I don't get enough sleep, and I'm not quite sure how to talk to this girl (woman?) who could be my younger sister or, in a different world, my girlfriend. He was sitting in here asking me about my medical history (no, I'm not preggers; no, I'm not really down with ex, etc), and he was totally wired. I wanted to ask him if he drank coffee much, but I decided against it. Something about patient/doctor boundaries... Meh. Aside from that, nothing too exciting happening here. I might brush my teeth fairly soon. Oh, I put on pajama pants. That was exciting. I guess they take my vitals every four hours here. That's lame. So, no sleeping pills for me. Maybe I can ask for them, horde them, and sell them to shady middle-schoolers at home... Something to think about. For now though, I have to go tinkle into my little cup. They like to measure its volume. Fun times in the toilet. Wish you were here!

5 comments:

Megan/Yuping said...

Oooooh. I was going to talk to you about how you should make the cute 20-year-old-ish intern as uncomfortable as possible, but now I'm distracted by these so-called HTML tags...I must play... I feel like I should know how to do things like this. I'm not really sure what the little a does. I suppose we'll find out.

Oh yeah, the intern. Talk to him. Then laugh about it later. People watching is fun. Especially if you can make them uncomfortable.

Love,
Andy

Megan/Yuping said...

I also think you should pursue this intern thing to the point of awkwardness. You can have some trashy Grey's Anatomy style illicit relations. God, I fucking hate that show.

Love,
Megan

Megan/Yuping said...

Also: I am delirious and writing a paper that is worth 45 % of my grade.

AKA FUCK.

AKA I miss you.

Megan/Yuping said...

Also also: I am relatively sure your blog is set to Pacific Coast Time. Confusing.

Justin Hook said...

Yo, Andy. THIS is what A tags are for. Doy.

Speaking of rock bands, you should tell intern boy about your band. Guys dig chicks with skills. Gosh.