Wednesday, April 11, 2007

In brief.

I don't have a whole lot to report, mostly just that I am still in the hospital. My chemo levels have showed a slight decrease since yesterday, so my doctors and I are optimistic about tomorrow. I will probably still have to stay here tomorrow, but I'll hopefully be out within the next few days. Otherwise, that's really it. My kidneys are doing better, my cold/allergies are still doing their thang, and my back is also getting better. So things are alright. I guess the only major negative thing is that, once again, my muscles are atrophying. I've been here for over a week now, and I have had very little physical activity. There is only so much one can do within the confines of their hospital room while constantly hooked up to an IV. While I enjoy watching America's Next Top Model, I don't really want to look like that. At least, I don't want to look like that by sitting on a hospital bed. So I am anxious to get back to healthy. The good news with this is that I know my strength will come back quickly. I'm proud of my resilience. Alright, happy hump day. Pax.

No comments: